Articles for oral presentations
Blogs de compañeros
- Zubizarreta, Grosso, Larralde on Reported Speech.
- By Federico San Lorenzo,Valentina Pease and Santiago Yezze on Reported Speech.
- Manu y Mati Campion on Reported Speech.
- Emilia Varela y Matias Carreira on Reported Speech.
- Tomás on Revising conditional type 3: Regrets.
Daily Archives: 26/02/2020
It is always good to remember how to write summaries. Follow these tips whenever you have to write one. https://www.kfmaas.de/summary0.html
Posted in SENIOR 1, SENIOR 1, SENIOR 3, SENIOR 3 Leave a comment
Our First short story: The Gold Cadillac.
Read the story from Global Tales. Then try to connect the conflict of the story with the civil rights movement in the US IN THE 50´S. Watch this video to learn more about this movement. Imagine you were Lois or Wilma in … Continue reading
Posted in SENIOR 3, SENIOR 3 Leave a comment
When do you listen to music?
http://syncproject.co/blog/2015/7/21/music-and-emotion https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/naked-truth/201410/music-is-what-feelings-sound After reading the texts answer these questions as a post in your blog: Does music have an effect on emotions? Why does music make us feel emotions? How do you express your emotions through music? How does music … Continue reading
Posted in SENIOR 1, SENIOR 1 Leave a comment